Monday, August 25, 2008

How did the summer get away????

Well I realize I haven't been keeping up to date soooo I figured I'd let you know why at least. We have moved back home after a fun filled summer in RI. Glenn headed down on Friday afternoon for his last hooray with his friend Dave and I headed in a totally different direction..Stamford CT for a crop weekend with Nancy and Jennifer. On Friday evening Glenn's dad was rushed to the hospital so on Sat. Glenn headed back home. His dad is doing some better but we have a long way to go I'm afraid. I'll keep everyone in the loop as we learn more. Maggie began her cross country practices this week and school begins next week. Sarah is expecting Henry to visit sometime Thursday for a couple of days and we will be taking Sarah and Henry back to school on Sunday. AFTER THE SATURDAY LABOR DAY PARTY!!!! Hope to see you all there.

No comments: